Friday, April 10, 2009

1st EVER RECORDED IMAGE OF THIS RARE WHITE BABY BOXFISH IN THE WORLD


I personally emailed the FAMOUS LEGENDARY Marine Biologist / Author NEVILLE COLEMAN - Photo Journalist to ask about this particular species of boxfish because I knew it was different. And he actually replied my email saying my image is the first to be recorded of this species at such a small stage.. I mean WOW!!! Coming from the Legendary Neville Coleman himself!!! It is an email I'll treasure most :D

Neville Coleman told me in his reply that this RARE WHITE Boxfish is younger than a Juvenile Yellow Boxfish and said perhaps Yellow Boxfishes are probably White when they are born.. Myself and my gf were so lucky! A moment I'll alwiz remember! Credit to ATSY of cause because she saw this cute rare White Boxfish & when we got back she asked me to email NEVILLE COLEMAN Immediately!!! OMG.. Still can't believe it!!! WooHoo!!!

No comments: