Friday, April 10, 2009

My Dive Buddies @ Holy Sand Dive Site


To dive at Holy Sand dive site early in the morning was
a great idea because visibility was perfect! We were so surprised!
Water was so blue but a lil chilly. It was a perfect time to take pictures
of my buddies coz I could see them so clearly. The last time I dived
at this site, it was like 1 and a half meter vis. So this was great!
This is my other dive buddy ATSY. She's alwiz with me and I'm
happy because she always watches out for me =P
-AA-



Official cool picture of Kap Diving. This was his offical Leisure dive
trip since he took his Advance with me end of August Last year..
Finally! I am lucky he was there with myself and ATSY for this trip
because he was there for me at the time of my life threathening
experience! Thanks bro!
-AA-

No comments: