Friday, April 10, 2009

ORCHID FARM @ LAKE GARDENS KUALA LUMPUR

I was waiting to take a picture of this Water Lily and all of a sudden this bee came flying around it and i knew it was about to land on the flower. I quickly got my camera ready and true enough it landed and I snapped 3 frames at one go. Perfect moment this was for me. There was a lot of sunlight for me to take this picture!
-AA-


Reflection of an Orchid flower. Perfect evening. Just after an afternoon of heavy rain, I was visiting my grand untie & knowing that she has lotsa Orchids & other flowers in her garden I quickly took out my G10. After looking carefully for about almost 20 minutes I found this drops of rain water with the Orchid's reflection on it. Oh.. If u look even closer, you can actually see my reflection as well.. What a great moment!
-AA-


Producing the Blur foreground effect, you see the hundreds of Beautiful clear White Orchids in the background fill the garden.
-AA-

No comments: