Friday, April 10, 2009

ARCHITECTURES OF MADRID & SEVILLA - SPAIN

I can't remember the name of this Building at the moment but this place was quite far out of Madrid City itself. I found this corridor facinating so decided to snap a picture. Had to wait until there was no one in the way. The repeating patterns is what caught my attention. With lots of natural light was I able to capture this image.
-AA-


The beautiful Boutique Hotels in Sevilla, Spain are located in the middle of the city. It may look dark but tones of tourist walk through these narrow alleys to get to pubs, restaurant's, Flamenco Dance theaters & their accommodations. Its like a maze walking through these alleys I tell ya. These alleys are sometimes so narrow that when a car comes through.. anyone in the way will have to walk faster to find the nearest curb to stand on until the car passes through =)
-AA-

No comments: