Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Story Continues..

I'm back from Singapore & my climbing competition to be selected for Korea's North Face competition was just fine. I could have done better but nevertheless I was selected. Besides that I had a good time at the places I visited. The Underwater World at Sentosa is pretty wicked. I got to see a lot of rare marine life which I have not seen while diving. Lotsa micro marine life that were in the aquarium can probably be found in Lembeh Straits. Divers should know this already so nuff said.

The night safari was fun as well but for picture taking I'd say the Zoo was much better. Since its in the day time myself and ATSY managed to get some awesome pictures with our cameras. So keep coming back to check them pictures out aight!

-AA-

No comments: