Friday, February 6, 2009

Road Trip To Singapore

I can't wait to go Singapore tonight yo. I'm going to SG this weekend particularly for a Bouldering competition held at Climb Asia indoor climbing gym. This competition is basically to select a few climbers to go to Korea for a much bigger competition. It should be an interesting climbing event this one. To be continued..

Besides going to SG for the competition, at the same time I'm also going for a budget vacation with ATSY. I know she will cheer for me but maybe not as loud as the Rock Master Bouldering competition last year coz there's not gonna be such a large crowd. A climbing competition at Riverside, Clarke Quay last year! It was packed with spectators. It could not have been any better. I know she'll be entertaining herself by taking loads of awesome pictures with her Nikon DSLR.

Our to do list while we're in SG:

1. NIKE Clearance SALE
2. Aquarium at Sentosa
3. Night Safari
4. Bouldering Competition
5.Catch up with friends
6. Zoo
7. More shopping (MAYBE)

Lloyds Inn to me & ATSY is the best & most convenient place to stay in the city. Its just a few minutes walk to Orchard Rd. Its a pretty popular accommodation for backpackers and rooms are decent.

Should be fun.

To be continued...

-AA-

No comments: