Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Harlequin Shrimp


The Harlequin Shrimp is now officially my favorite of all the micro marine life. Does this picture look like I just got back from some muck diving? Hehe! Just take some time to admire their colors. This is a different color from the previous picture. These awesome shrimps are often seen during muck diving. I have not dived at Lembeh. I know I need to dive there soon to see these magnificent shrimps because its really nothing like being able to see them in the open sea. I will make sure I get some micro shots of them like what you see here. I had to take loads of pictures of these shrimps coz I never expected to see them for the first time in an aquarium. This was a much appreciated moment. Feels so unreal!
-AA-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and to add to this commentary. The harlequin shrimp here is hanging on to a leg of a starfish cos thats what they eat!
bizarre! eh i steal your picture arr :P

heheh