Monday, February 16, 2009

Hot Climbing Competition (Really HOT)

I participated in a small climbing competition yesterday just a week after a bigger competiton in Singapore's Climb Asia. I'm quite happy getting 6th place considering I was competiting with the best rock climbers in Malaysia. It was a small competition held at Dataran Merdeka a.k.a. Merdeka Square and yet the best climbers were there to compete with each other and have some fun. Most of us know each other since the climbing community in Malaysia is small compared to other countries and has yet to be established. I'm happy with my top 10 result.. Haha!

So back to the topic on the REALLY HOT climbing competition. I say hot because we climbers were in the sun for 6 and a half hours without cold drinks. Even 7 11 had no cold drinks.. wtf! I also didn't have enough sleep the night before so my day was much more intense.

It was a good comp though and thats what matters most to me.

-AA-

No comments: