Friday, June 27, 2008

Witness The Fitness

Myself & ATSY Got 2nd Place For 5km Tag Team @ True Fitness. Yes! We got 2nd place & I won 3 months FREE membership in True Fitness @ Jaya 33. Not that I need it coz I don't like gyms. I like Rock Climbing & SCUBA Diving. Anyway, its about time I/someone gave them a taste of their own medicine. Some True Fitness Trainers & regular customers there were shock coz I could do stuff they can't do. Yes, I gotta give myself some credit. And because of that, they started all their tactics & try to get me to join the yearly membership. Hah! Please. Of all their customers which they are trying to convince to join the gym membership, I can tell you I am their most difficult customer. Nuff said.

Credit to YMCJ & FNT for doing the run as well. They motivated myself & ATSY. Awesome!
-AA-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn straight we rock!!! muahaha!