Thursday, June 19, 2008

CONTINUUM

REWIND to 19th June, 2005 - I finally found the sport that has become my Passion today. Yes I started Rock Climbing on this particular date at the climbing gym located at the Summit shopping mall. I've been good at almost every sport that I have taken up since I was young but that doesn't mean I loved it. Then comes Rock Climbing. It took just a couple of climbs for this Extreme Sport to become my Passion. Its challenging as hell but the feeling I get when I'm able to reach the anchor or the last hand hold with both hands holding it firmly is so unreal. Unfortunately, I can't describe how I felt to you in words but I can tell you this, you wanna find out.. start Rock Climbing. Nuff said.

FAST FORWARD to 19th June, 2008 - Today I'm still very much into Rock Climbing. Its been exactly 3 years now & guess what people, coincidentally I'm starting a whole new adventure. SCUBA Diving! I'm headed to Pulau Tioman in couple of hours time to take my Open Water Diving License.. Finally! Just so happen that my friends booked these dates to go for it. Its a great moment for me particularly & I realize now that adventure is a part of me & nothing can possibly take that away from me.

* Special thanks to JYCY for introducing me to Rock Climbing =) *

-AA-

1 comment:

Kitty said...

oooohhh! you're giving me credits hahah! nice! u gotta bring me for outdoor climbs in nyamuk and stuff when i am back okay!