Monday, June 23, 2008

My SCUBA Diving Course Instructor


He looks like a physicist don't you think? He looks a lil blur as well. But you know that he's a darn good SCUBA Diving Instructor.
He's real quick to save you in the water if you must know. Even if its a false alarm, he just appears beside you in a split second to see if everything is okay.
He has proven that to me because I panicked once while doing a dive skill & he was there. Next thing I know I'm on the surface of the water.
Very professional instructor I must say.
Its really important that you have an instructor that knows how to teach & perform all the necessity safety skills that are needed for diving.
Some instructors may have the instructor's status but that doesn't mean he can teach well.
Oh by the way people, my instructor may look like a nerdy physicist on Land but when he's in
the water all kit up, he's fast & looks damn freakin cool.
-AA-

No comments: