Monday, November 9, 2009

OUR BEAUTIFUL SUKUN COTTAGE IN SANUR BALI - OCTOBER 2009


Outside our beautiful room :D

The Porch outside our room. Pretty cool place to chillout in the evening and have a cold drink but after a nice hot shower. After diving is the cold waters of Nusa Penida, trust me the best feeling to have is being in the warm / hot showers :D

Outside of our room :D

Awesome room!

Awesome room!


Our luggage. My red bag, ATSY's pull bag & my giant DIVE BAG which can probably 2 full sets of Dive gears :D

Such a large Toilet :D

Open Air SHOWER :D So cool! Its a good thing we had Hot showers :D

Pebbles for reflexology while showering :D

Pool side :D

Beautiful surroundings outside al ofl our rooms!

The Breakfast area!


ATSY at our hangout spot at night in Sanur!

Very very thick chocolate dessert I have to say!


The restaurant!

You know when I started diving, I really didn't care what kinda accommodation I'd stay in. I'll just rough it out with friends. But I gotta admit that now I need to stay in a resonably nice place on a diving trip. I have a good reason for that though because after a long day and 3 - 5 dives a day I'd really like a nice comfortable place to relax after that. So i'm willing to save money and go for a nice trip rather than go on a super budget trip and rough it out.
-AA-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the review..am going to dive and stay same place too.