Monday, November 9, 2009

LIBERTY WRECK DIVING 2ND DAY - TULAMBEN BALI 0CTOBER 2009

Funny JAWFISH with EGGS in its mouth yo! We're so lucky to see it with the eggs because its only in the mouth for 5 - 7 days! He lives in the same hole but at 29m.. ishh.. so we can only stay a few minutes to get some good shots! Funny guy really!

Turning away from me.. ishh!

Side profile!

Male Ornate Ghost Pipefish.. See the fella taking picture behind.. dammit took forever.. ass!

This I have to say is one of my best pictures taken at Liberty Wreck. Beautiful beams of wreck taken from way below.. I'm looking upwards for this shot! Beautiful!

Beautiful beams of LIBERTY WRECK!

Parts of LIBERTY WRECK in Black & White!

The very large Spearing MANTIS SHRIMP :D We were almost reaching the end of our dive when I spotted this fella.


Upside down BAby Lionfish.. Not so cute if it touches u :D

SWEET LIPS =P

Flagtail Shrimp & Goby :D

The second day of Diving Liberty Wreck was just as fruitful as the first day. So much to see and I tell ya you need more days to cover everything.
-AA-

No comments: