Friday, November 6, 2009

BALI DIVING AT NUSA PENIDA - OCTOBER 2009

We managed to see 3 huge Manta Rays just swimming on the surface at Manta Point. I managed to take a picture of the Manta's fin before we jumped into the water. Sad to say though while we were underwater we could not find them. Reason was they were hanging out to close to the rocks and we could not get any closer to the rocks to look for them because of the strong surge we encountered. When we came back up onto the boat we saw them right where we left them. Its okay I guess I'll have to come back but I think I'll rather head to the Similan Islands again or Richelieu Rock to see Manta's because the water is much much warmer.. hehe =P I'm still happy though =)

This arch reminds me so much of Chris Sharma's KING LINES Deep Water Solo route which he climbed and finished in Mallorca, Spain. He set the grade 9b / 5.15B. So far unrepeated. Chris Sharma is the best Rock Climber in the world by da way =P

I love wearing this CAMARO Hood!

ATSY giving her Ninja pose =P

This dive by the way was our sixth dive in Nusa Penida and it was also the COLDEST.. 18 Degrees man! Freakin damn cold! I was so cold I could not take a decent picture of this beautiful Nudibranch.

One part of Nusa Penida was beautiful =)

Peace!

ATSY posing =)


Blue Season Bali is offcially the best looking Dive Centre I have ever seen so far and with the most staff. Its unbelievable how many Dive Instructors and Dive Masters they have there. Beautiful I tell ya!

Blue Season Bali's transportation for us =)

You want some Chinese food says ATSY =P She's really tired so excuse her okie =P

We had some good fortune throughout our dive trip in Bali. We got to see so many different kinds of marine life. We didn't get to see our Mola Mola though so perhaps next time.


The flowers for prayers which most people in Bali put outside their property =)

I have to say that diving in Nusa Penida is pretty challenging and Super Cold. On average its like 23 - 24 degrees. Our sixth dive at Crystal Bay was 18 degrees. That was no joke. I was out of the water in 24 minutes and after half an hour everyone else was out of the water! Its a great experience but I'll definitely go back there just to look for the Mola Mola's but with a much thicker wetsuit =)
-AA-

No comments: