Monday, July 20, 2009

SIPADAN ISLAND - THE DROP OFF

This was during Surface Interval before our second dive in Sipadan. Most divers would take a picture with this sign board. Its a must. In this picture I am also wearing my awesome Camaro to keep me warm underwater. Love it!
-AA-

ATSY posing with Sipadan Island sign board during our surface interval.
-AA-

This was the first time I saw the famous & Awesome BARRACUDA VORTEX! I can't believe we saw it. Our group are so lucky to see this vortex. Perfect Visibility! Its a medium size one this one about 20m high. Even then I was like OMG!!! This is like the best Diving experience I've had to date since I started Diving! But you already know that I saw the ULTIMATE 50m HIGH BARRACUDA VORTEX which beats this one. Its crazy that we saw the Vortex twice.
-AA-


BARRACUDA VORTEX just keeps going on. So cool!
-AA-

The AWESOME BARRACUDA VORTEX continues.
-AA-

From below the BARRACUDA VORTEX.
-AA-

On & on the BARRACUDA VORTEX goes. Wow!
-AA-

My favorite triggerfish of all the CLOWN TRIGGERFISH. I always lookout for them on every dive coz they are truly funny looking fishes. Its pattern & colours are so distinctive that you just can't miss them when you see one.
-AA-

The slick WHITE TIP SHARK Crusing around us Divers. Pretty curious sharks they have here really. Hmm..
-AA-
Pelagics - Schooling JACKS. These fellas are huge!
-AA-

Pelagics - Schooling JACKS. These fellas are huge!
-AA-

The Drop Off! There's no floor on this 3 Dives! AWESOME!
-AA-

Approching the DROP OFF for the first time. SO COOL! Its unbelievable. The water is so dark you have no idea!
-AA-

The DROP OFF from Sipadan Island's Jetty. Just take a look at the colour contrast! Its freakin cool!
-AA-
Beautiful Sunrise. This was taken from the boat on the way to Sipadan Island at like 5 ish am. So sleepy I tell ya but not when we got there. It was so exciting and we were so wide awake once we step foot on Sipadan Island.
-AA-

The time is 05:20 & we're on the way to Sipadan Island.
-AA-


Our Malaysian Armed Forces cool ride.
-AA-


Our SIPADAN SCHEDULE! Can't wait!!!
-AA-

No comments: