Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Diving Trip to RedangKalong

Just 3 weeks ago I got my Advance & ATSY got her Open Water license & we're off to the island again.. excited! This coming trip will officially be ATSY's first leisure dive trip after completing her Open Water. So proud of her. It feels great to have someone you care about a lot that shares the same interest =P

We'll be going to Redangkalong on the 24th - 28th September, 2008 for some leisure dives before the season closes. Since we're both comfortable with our instructors Sharon, A.B. & Tim Lee from Diver's Den, we have organized this trip with them again.

Since we have 5 days at the island with 9 dives included, I think we can cover quite a few dive sites this trip. If the weather & visibility is good, I think we'll prolly add a couple more dives to that 9 dives that's already been scheduled for us so should be fun.

Ohh ohh.. this is the first time I'm gonna be on a plane with ATSY so I guess it makes this trip a lil more romantic =P
-AA-

No comments: