Monday, September 22, 2008

I Got Punk'd By My Long Time Family Friend.. Coincidentally!

We'll today was an interesting day for me. Myself and ATSY were walking to Lot 10 shopping mall from Pavilion to look for some crocs. There's like a small road passing through between Lot 10 and Planet Hollywood restaurant. As we approched the small road, we saw a large crowd looking at this guy lying on the zebra crossing and the girl asking for help. Just so happen I knew the girl. She happens to be my long time family friend. She somehow spotted me and shouted out my name freakin loud asking me for help. Not knowing that there was a hidden camera at one corner & knowing she's my friend I obviously helped her straight away.

While I was trying to help the guy up, he felt very light all of a sudden & at that moment I knew something was not right. Then my friend looked at me with a smile* and ask me to look at the camera! I got Punk'd big time. Still can't believe I fell for it in front of such a large crowd. I must say though she's a really good actor. This whole punk'd thing is for Astro Ria. Guess I'm gonna be on tv.

Since she's my neighbour, I'm gonna get her back real soon =P Argh!
-AA-

1 comment:

Demon said...

"Hi, my name is Andrew Ang, and i got punk'd!" .. hahaha.. you're a superstar now..

hows things bro?

i'm gonna add your blog as a link to mine since i just discovered your blog..

take it easy man