Saturday, October 31, 2009

MY DIVE MASTER & INSTRUCTORS FROM SIMILAN ISLANDS, THAILAND BACK IN KL TO VISIT ME

RH having some awesome Nasi Kandar for branch at Pelita KL. She loved it! She loves Indian food and in her opinion Indian food has the most flavor!

Church enjoying his Nasi Kandar. He just could not stop eating coz it was good. I always bring my guest for some good local food while they visit me.

Church & RH having some fun in the boat parked the carpark. No idea who it belongs to though but it has been moved recently.

I brought both of them to eat some awesome Hokkien Mee and Wan Tan Hor at Jalan Imbi. They love Asian food. They have travelled so much and lived in Bali and Thailand for so long that asian food is just part of their daily meals now.

This was at SKYBAR after dinner!

SKYBAR in Traders Hotel, KL.

A must have group photo of myself, ATSY, Church & RH!

Jalan ALor for some Wicked BBq Chicken Wings!



Myself and ATSY are so happy because Church and RH scheduled their trips just so they could come back to KL and see us for the second time before heading back to Austria. This time around I offered them to stay with me and so they did. We had a great time eating our local food and catching up on all our adventures.

They are deciding where their next location is gonna be for more Diving. Its gonna be in Asia I think coz they love it and Bali sounds like a winner at the moment because before they came to KL, They were holidaying in BALI for almost 5 months! They know Bali pretty well now I tell ya and they did so much Diving there I think they know each and every dive sites by now. Miss them already! Hope to go Diving with them soon.
-AA-

No comments: